II VISUAL COMMUNICATION AWARD ON EGG
INSTITUTE OF EGG
Call: The Egg Research Institute announces the Communication Contest II
Audiovisual (short, animations, etc.) on the egg as a protagonist of work.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1- Nature of works and themes:
Contest may be submitted to any video format audiovisual work to be
contain or convey information about any of these topics:
– The importance of the egg as a food
– advantages and benefits of egg
– the egg as healthy food
– egg benefits in diet
– Egg conservation tips
– Egg advantages in the kitchen
– proper use of the egg in the kitchen
– egg producing sector (production, merchandising, value chain ...)
or anything else that promotes the proper knowledge and use of this food.
You can find the information necessary to perform work on the egg on pages
Be positively valued the originality of the work, consistency with the proposed issue
clarity in his presentation and disclosure possibilities ofrece.2 content- Participants:You can enter the contest any person who files their own work that has not been awarded in other contests. Participants must be of age (+ 18 years old) with Spanish or foreign nationals resident in Spain.
The number of jobs that can be submitted per participant is unlimited.
The award for best audiovisual work on the egg consists of a cash prize of
1.000 euros and a diploma of the same, and its publication in the Institute's website
and the consequent diffusion upon claiming the prize on the Internet and the media.
4- Requirements must meet the work:
– Papers must be submitted in digital format.
– The maximum duration of the videos should be 3 minutes.
– The video can not be a smaller version of other work performed prior to
this call and can not have won any other competition.
– The video or animation jobs must be created in digital format. Final size
file must have a maximum of 300 Mb.
– Supported formats include WMV, MOV, AVI, The MPEG FLV.
– In the case of audiovisual speech is used with Spanish as the language.
5- How to participate:
– Papers must be submitted in digital format and must indicate the title of
work and a brief synopsis of the same. Along with the work will be necessary to present the
enclosed registration form is also available on the web
– The form and the work can be sent:
The mailbox of the Egg Research Institute: PO. post
3383, CP: 28080 Madrid.
The email address firstname.lastname@example.org with
download link work
6- Deadlines and dates:
– It can send jobs to the 15 July 2013.
– The jury will meet throughout the month of September to decide the contest and
notify the winner immediately.
– The Award will be presented at the event that celebrates IEH in Madrid in October
2013 in commemoration of World Egg Day.
The jury will be composed of:
– 2 Members of the Advisory Council IEH.
– 2 Members of the Board of the IEH.
– 3 Members of the Communications Committee of the IEH.
– Participation in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
– Each work is registered in the name of the person listed in the data sheet
Registration, being the beneficiary of the prize that he could be granted. The
organization presupposes that the person owns the rights to the work presented,
therefore assumes no liability in this end by
– The winner of the prize awarded to the Institute of rights Egg
distribute, disseminate and display the images presented, that in no case shall be operated
commercially, at any audiovisual medium without granting ad
this right, but always indicate the author's work.
– The data of the participants and the winners will be treated with utmost
confidentiality and in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/99 the 13
December, personal data protection.
In Madrid, a 20 February 2013